Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MUSLIMSxUNITED - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MUSLIMSxUNITED > Topics

Subject: Muslim unity
Replies: 4 Views: 998

aneela7 2/13/2007 - 10:50:23
One religion one God one Prophet_ Shia?Sunn? Wahab? _ Letz stop it! _the weapon f hatred _we r aimin @ each other_ itz high tym nw, _lets drop it! _unity n brotherhood_ z d need f da day_ if u really care_ letz prop it! *

aneela7 2/13/2007 - 10:56:32
D filth we ve_ fed our soulz with_is nt gonna help_letz mop it!_____ We r one_ we shd nt fight_peace z wot we need _letz grope it ___ Im juz a MUSLIM _let me live wth that_letz kill enmity_letz stop it! *

shetyma 2.01.08 - 12:06pm
Jazakillah Aneela,the unity of muslims. Well lets see: Allah said in d Holy Quranand hold on to d rope of Allah together and donot disunite. This is what will unite Muslims world. Can't u see Maccah during d Hajj. All muslims united in worshipping Allah, the One, the Eternal...(will continue) *

shetyma 3.01.08 - 09:16pm
Disunity is simply a rslt of deviation 4rm d original Islamic principles as practiced by d prophet, his companns n d taabieens. D4, the basis of our unity should be what our pious predecessors followed. Asslm alaikum! *

moex007 3.10.08 - 09:26pm
salaams sisters and brothers. i do agree wit the whole unity thing. but the main thing is the our prophet mohmmad (swa)s name is with allah. he has showen us the way of life, from the head to our toes. everything he has shown us. our kalimah has our prophets name in it. its one of the 5 pillers of islam. and not only that, our prophet swa has also seen allah.
pls ppl if i have made a mistake forgive me. for i have heard many of these things from scholars that have come herre to canada in ramadan.
if u have heard otherwise
allah hafiz *

* MUSLIMSxUNITED Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MUSLIMSxUNITED

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits